Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mi parce

I miss my cat. Parcero escaped out of an open window the end of July, and never found his way back home. I dreamt about him again last night, that he just showed up.
Parcero staring at a candle flame, entranced

He was such an awesome cat. He was friendly and inquisitive. He would ride around on my shoulders and run to the door to greet me when I came in.

Our other cat, Misha, is stressing me out. She has scabs all over her body and isn't responding to meds. The vet thinks she probably has an auto-immune problem. She's had a round of shots and is getting a twice a day topical spray treatment. She's miserable and no one wants to touch her because she is so gross. If she doesn't respond to these new meds soon, the vet says she should be put down.

:(

It all just makes me sad.


No comments: