Monday, February 14, 2011

Introducing the 2 Newest Members of Torre Fuerte

We bought 2 kittens today! We figured they would keep rodents from being a problem. They're also super cute. :) We haven't named them yet. Any suggestions? The top is a girl, the bottom is a boy.

She's still shy and nervous, but seems like she'll be affectionate.

He's full of energy, mischievous, and playful. As I was typing this, he jumped on top of my laptop and somehow managed to start a slideshow with music in iphoto which I couldn't even stop without force quitting iphoto (and while I was typing that sentence he again jumped on the keys and made the screen go black. . . he's going to be a handful).


Leave name suggestions in the comments!

7 comments:

Breka said...

Anything from Shakespeare (Edgar is a favorite, Romeo is cute,Puck would be good).

Shrodinger, (with the fancy 'o') of course, but I'm also saving that for my cat someday.

Gato would be good.

I'll think about the female ones.

Debbie said...

OK, I thought Rebecca HAD a cat. AND I would have been very happy to bring one or two down in my suitcase, plus, Chloe (REBECCA'S CAT)is a good mouser. Oh well, guess I am destined to have cats.

Yours are adorable!Sarah-Grace is going to look at them now. Maybe we will be back with some name ideas. I'm excited for you (glad it's not me ñ:-)

Debbie said...

Sarah-Grace says Cappuccino for the girl (or Brownie) and Dad says Stir-Fry for the boy.

From Rebecca's idea they could be Romeo and Juliet
(gee, will you have them spayed?)

Jan and Randy said...

The girl is all frilly and sophisticated looking, she can handle a snooty/prissy name. I like Cappucino

Not sure the boy looks all snooty. He's more of a Buster type cat. Or Rascal. Denace the Menace?

Anyway. What did you name them?

Jan

Annie said...

Our poor kittens are still nameless. We're leaning towards "Parcero" for the boy, a Colombian slang term for friend. Kinda like buddy, or pal. . .

The girl might be Misha. Or Mechas. Or something else all togeher. . . Sigh. Consensus with 5 people is not easy to arrive at.

Sarah said...

Simply precious! Boaz struck me for the boy as it sounds like a spunky name. We just named our new pup Judah!

Happy day,
Sarah

Krista said...

Annie your kittens are so adorable!! Thanks for sharing and good luck with the names -- they all sound great!

Krista