Monday, September 8, 2014

Scroll down!

I've been adding posts about my summer adventures, and pre-dating them to the date they took place.  So scroll down to see newer posts that happened at an earlier date, or click on the links below  :)

July 12th- Little Things and Misadventures

July 15th- The Turkish Baths

July 20th- "The Most Unique Sound of Music Tour"

July 22nd- Lost in the Labyrinth

July 25th- A Working Holiday

July 28th- Let Prague Find You

August 1st- Home(less) (This post isn't new. It was actually posted on Aug. 1st)

August 8th- Getting Good at this Wedding Crashing Business

August 19th- Going Solo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Annie, I finally caught up with all your blog posts about your travels. I really enjoyed them! I even learned some things about you that I did not know.
Love you.